Moving Through The Stuck Places Takes Hard Work,
Determination and Intention
Sometimes we can also benefit from the support of someone trained to guide us through what can seem like an impasse.
Challenges in life can lead to symptoms such as depression, anxiety, frustration, and anger. For individuals, these symptoms can leave us feeling emotionally paralyzed or even feeling lost or confused about what is truly important and meaningful. In relationships, these challenges can cause us to forget how to communicate with one another and at times, lead us to feel confused, angry or even a lack of love for our partner.
Please take a moment to learn how I can help.
Words of Wisdom
Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.— Ursula K LeGuin
- Vulnerability 2.0 (or, What I Shlepped with Me to the World Domination Summit 2012) July 11, 2012
- Addicted to Your Approval? July 3, 2012
- Spooning Buddha October 2, 2011
- Dreaming is a Sticky Substance September 27, 2011
- Currency Exchange August 8, 2011
Subscribe to Mailing List!